RBS Lamp NO.1 | Sand Cactus Table Lamp is designed by Steve Haulenbeek. He is an industrial designer and artist in Chicago. He received a bachelor's degree in painting and sculpture from Hope College in the Netherlands in Michigan in 2002, and a master's degree in design objects from SAIC in 2006. In 2010 he founded his independent design practice with the interest in experimental, material, and process based objects for the home. Steven Haulenbeek Studio is represented by Carpenters Workshop Gallery in Paris, London and New York as well at The Future Perfect in New York and San Francisco.
Stevens's work does not use a typical design and construction format, but invented a production framework that allows objects to be combined more organically. He used this innovative spirit to develop "ice-cast bronze" and "resin-made sand", these two experimental processes are the most widely known.
The Resin-Bonded Sand series uses silica sand to make colorful sculpture objects, furniture and lighting equipment. This lamp is the perfect application of this technology. Its shape is like a cactus, and the lamp body also imitates the green of the cactus, giving a natural and fresh breath. You can also choose the white style, which is also beautiful and fresh. The light radiates from the transparent glass lampshade, which makes this lamp look like a vitality item, and can also endure the darkness of night, bringing you light and taking away fear.Item NO.: T8839
- Dia 15cm x H 45cm/ ∅9″ x H 17.7″
- Material: Resin + Glass
- Finish: Green,White
- Lamp Source :E14
- Power: Max 40W
- Lighting Area: 5-10Squre meters
- Process: Moulding,Painting
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- We can provide OEM service and welcome your customized product order and self -designed drawings.
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified