Orb Hanging Lamp Glass Ball Chandelier is simple nordic design. Orb chandelier is a unique Chandelier pendant lamp and made of several glass balls, long metal or solid brass rods, and hanging cables. Glass ball pendant light has: 4 heads is vertical version while 6 heads is horizontal verison. No matter which version, glass ball chandelier is a good idea to suspension such a chandelier over your long dining table in your kitchen island.
Ball Chandelier Design Idea
Like beads on a cord. Perfect, round glass beads that spread a reflective, shiny light into the room. The light from the Orb hanging lamp creates an exclusive atmosphere that looks stringent, but also liberating nonchalantly. The combination of brass and glass gives your interior an industrial touch.
Cantilevered ropes connect glass balls in all directions along a line to create a visually compelling display. Vertical or horizontal versions are available.
- Horizontal 6heads size: L120cm x H 45cm/∅ 47.2″ x H 17.7″
Vertical 4heads Size: Dia 4.5cm x H130cm/∅ 1.8″ x H 51.2″
Material: Iron + Glass / Solid Brass +Glass
- Lamp Source : E27 LED Bulb
- Number of Lights: 4pcs/6pcs
- Lighting Area: 5-15 Squre meters
- Finishes: Black,Brass, Copper
- Process: Manual/painting
- Control method: Knob switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at email@example.com
- This Orb Hanging Lamp Glass Ball Chandelier can use to:
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified
- We are a lighting supply and Sexy Nightgown Factory in China. And we have over 10000SQ showroom and warehouse. All the items on the online are in stock and we can deliver it within 3-5days when you place the order.
- If you cannot find this credit card buying links,please feel free to contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or read this pay by credit