Night Owl Small Table Lamp is a table lamp with a personality. It has a friendly and almost human appearance, born from Fritz Hansen. The designer's original wish was to create a Nordic-style table lamp that is warm and comfortable. You can place it in generally four different positions, and we can also provide four styles of Black, White, Black+Wooden Color, White+Wooden Color.
Nicholai Wiig Hansen designed it for Lightyears. The design is inspired by traditional Nordic and Scandinavian aesthetics. This table lamp has simplicity, soft lines and simple colors, highlighting the elegant style of home.
Its shape comprises a conical base and an elliptical shadow, which promote each other's balanced proportions. You can think of the iconic Snoopy table lamp. The choice of colors is similar to the natural, calm and gentle. The light illuminates the surface of the lamp body, creating a warm light. Please note that we do not provide lightbulbs. The lamp fits E27 max 15W.Item NO.: T8832
- Dia 32cm x H 32cm/ ∅6″ x H 12.6″
- Finish: Black, White, Black+Wooden Color, White+Wooden Color
- Material: Resin / Metal
- Lamp Source :E27(Not Included)
- Power: Max 40W
- Lighting Area: 5-10Squre meters
- Process: Moulding, Painting
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- We can provide OEM service and welcome your customized product order and self -designed drawings.
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at email@example.com
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified
- Note:We are a lighting supply and Sexy Nightgown Factory in China. And we have over 10000SQ showroom and warehouse. All the items on the online are in stock and we can deliver it within 3-5days when you place the order.
- If you cannot find this credit card buying links,please feel free to contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or read this pay by credit