Metal Meshmatics chandelier was designed by Dutch designer Rick Tegelaar. Tegelaar likes to handle everyday materials such as mesh and waste wood. By re-examining these materials, he discovered new aesthetic qualities and application of materials. The beautifully designed Meshmatics suspension lights are a good example. This is made of wire. What makes Tegelaar special is that it is a machine and tool specifically designed to achieve this design. With his own invention equipment, Tegelaar was able to shape the shape of the wire in a very controlled and precise manner, thus obtaining the majestic Meshmatics suspension lamp.
Metal Meshmatics Chandelier Design Idea
Surprising design with integrated dimmable LED light source that can be adjusted upwards to provide extraordinary light and emit shadows on the ceiling. The unique layered steel frame glows elegantly with LED lights, and the 2700 Kelvin lamp emits a very warm white light (maximum 30 watts). The chandelier has a diameter of 60 cm and a height of 60 cm. The maximum length of the transparent cable hanging the lamp is four meters.
Available Dimension of metal Meshmatic Chandelier
Meshmatics is also available in larger versions with a diameter of 80/90/100 cm. (80/90 / 100cm due to the large volume of a single package, the normal express delivery cost is very expensive, so the above three sizes are only supported for wholesale. If necessary, please contact us to get a quote).
- Small: Dia 45cm x H 45cm/∅ 17.7″ x H 17.7″
- Medium: Dia 60cm x H 60cm/∅ 23.6″ x H 23.6″
- Large: Dia 80cm x H 80cm/∅ 31.5″ x H 31.5″
- Material: Metal /Iron
- Light source: SMD LED (included)
- Power: Max 20W
- Finishes: Chrome or Gold
- Process: Manual/plating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- Made in China
- This Mila Glass Ball Pendant can use to:
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified