Leimu Glass Table Lamp
Iittala's Leimu is a beautiful table lamp that combines two completely different materials in a fascinating way. The sturdy concrete base and impressive glass top, inspired by traditional lampshades, create a light where sensitivity meets strength.
The Loimu collection was designed by Norwegian-born Magnus Pettersen who drew the inspiration from traditional lampshades as well as modern architecture. The warm light of Leimu creates a cosy ambience to any room, and the mouth-blown, tinted glass makes every luminaire unique. The Leimu lamps have been manufactured in china.
High quality glass lampshade, good light transmittance, soft light, there are four colors for you to choose from Cement base, durable and stable, gives you a feeling of returning to nature
Item NO.: T8809
- Small: Dia 20cm x H 30cm/∅9″ x H 11.8″
- Big: Dia 25cm x H 38cm/∅∅8″ x H 15″
- Finish: Transparent,Gray,Amber,Deep Gray
- Material: Cement / Glass
- Lamp Source : E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Lighting Area: 5-10Squre meters
- Process: Hand blown glass/Mould/manual
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- We can provide OEM service and welcome your customized product order and self -designed drawings.
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at email@example.com
- This Leimu Glass Table Lamp can use to:
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified