Birdy Metal Table Lamp is a modernist style table lamp. It belongs to the wall lamp, table lamp and floor lamp series, with unique aesthetic significance. Delicate workmanship and ingenious design make this lamp more dexterous. The rotatable stent has undergone repeated rotation fatigue tests, and is reliable in use and long in life.
This series of lights was produced and sold by the Norwegian power company Sønnico (Oslo) for many years. In 1954, the table lamp, then known as s-30016, gained an award of the highly respected gold medal at the Milan Triennale. In 2013, we decided to re-launch this classic design and retain the original shape and highly practical functions.
The structure of the lamp is just like its name, like a bird resting in the woods, standing gracefully on the top of the tree, quietly combing its feathers, and looking into the distance. When you look at this lamp, your heart will be full of peace.Item NO.: T8827
- Dia 60cm x H 43cm /∅6″ x H 16.9″
- Finish: Black, Rose Gold
- Shade Color: Red, Black, Grey
- Material: Metal / AL
- Lamp Source :E27 (Not included )
- Power: Max 40W
- Lighting Area: 5-10Squre meters
- Process: Polishing, Cutting, Blown Glass
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- We can provide OEM service and welcome your customized product order and self -designed drawings.
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at email@example.com
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified
- Note:We are a lighting supply and Sexy Nightgown Factory in China. And we have over 10000SQ showroom and warehouse. All the items on the online are in stock and we can deliver it within 3-5days when you place the order.
- If you cannot find this credit card buying links,please feel free to contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or read this pay by credit