Bellhop Unplugged Rechargeable LED Mini Table Lamp
The sleek Bellhop Unplugged Table Lamp was originally created by renowned designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby for the London Design Museum. Evoking the spirit of a candle, Bellhop can be carried from room to room, casting a pool of direct light wherever it goes. Portable and wireless, it charges via a micro USB-C and holds a charge for up to 24 hours. Push-button switch on the base provides 4-step dimmer function. Available in Dark Brown, Burnt Orange, White, Grey Blue, Yellow, or Grey.
Inspired by mushrooms, this lamp combines minimalism with simple lines to add a beauty to life.
This chandelier has no wires. Can be placed in any corner, can also be used as a small night light.
It's a walking table lamp that can be used for 6 hours at a time.
It is a necessary lamp for traveling.
Item NO.: T8854
- Dia 12.5cm x H 21cm/ ∅9” x H 8.3″
- Finish: White, Black, Red, Gray
- Material: Metal + Acrylics
- Lamp Source :LED
- CCT: 3000K Warm White
- Power: Max 5W
- Lighting Area: 5-10Squre meters
- Process: Electroplating,Cutting,Soldering,Polishing, Hand-blowing
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- We can provide OEM service and welcome your customized product order and self -designed drawings.
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Bellhop Unplugged Rechargeable LED Mini Table Lamp can use to:
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified
- Note:We are a lighting supply and Sexy Nightgown Factory in China. And we have over 10000SQ showroom and warehouse. All the items on the online are in stock and we can deliver it within 3-5days when you place the order.
- If you cannot find this credit card buying links,please feel free to contact with us at email@example.com or read this pay by credit