Bau Wooden Chandelier Lamp
Bau is a sculptural hanging lamp designed by Vibeke Fonnesberg Schmidt, who has combined composition and geometric shapes in a unique and creative design. Bau is a decorative lamp that suits both minimalistic interiors and more daring houses. The design is based on interlocking geometric circles, sticking out in all directions. Bau has an immediate pattern that is broken up by the discs' sizes and off-centre linkages, making the lamp living and organic in its expression.
Vibeke Fonnesberg Schmidt explains: "Decoration does not need to be restricted to objects you hang on the wall, but can also form an integral part of more functional objects, such as a table or a lamp. This creates new and exciting opportunities in furnishing. When you move your position in relation to Bau, the tight geometric lines are broken. The sort of experience I want people to have is to see the Bau lamp and wonder what it looks like from the other side. It must appeal to peoples' sense of curiosity."
It is not only a lamp, but also represents our inner world.
International standard E27 lamp cap, uniform light transmission, high efficiency and energy saving,
High quality solid block piece, durable.
- Size:Dia 57cm x H44cm/∅ 22.4″ x H17.3″
- Lamp Source :E27
- Power: 40W Max(not Included)
- Lighting Area: 5-15Squre meters
- Process: Cutting/Lacquer/Punching
- Lamp Shade: Wood
- Finish: Wooden Color,Multicolor
- Control method: Knob switch (not dimmable)
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Bau Wooden chandelier Lamp can use to:
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified
- We are a lighting supply Factory in China. And we have over 10000SQ showroom and warehouse. All the items on the online are in stock and we can deliver it within 3-5days when you place the order.