Serge Mouille ceiling lamp
Mouille designed his angular, insect-like lights as “a reaction to the Italian models that were beginning to invade the market in 1950,” which he criticized for being “too complicated.”
The Three-Arm Ceiling Lamp (1958) is a hanging interpretation of his original Three-Arm Floor Lamp and maintains the original’s kinetic, sculptural aesthetic.
All of his lighting solutions feature Mouille’s hallmark signatures as a designer: the way the arms are joined to the diffusers, the washer and six-sided screw hardware, the form of the reflectors, and the refined lines of the steel tubing. Bulb (not included): 18W/E27.
Three arms rotate in various directions.
Aluminum lampshade, anti rust, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation
E27 screw is high temperature resistant and easy to install
Iron lamp body, after multi-layer processing, durable
Item NO.: 1029
- 3heads Small:Dia 110cm x H 65cm/ ∅ 43.3″ x H 25.6″
- 3heads Medium: Dia 160cm x H 45cm/ ∅ 63″ x H 17.7″
- 3heads Big: Dia 220cm x H 60cm/ ∅ 87″ x H 23.6″
- 6heads Small: Dia 240cm x H 50cm/ ∅ 94.5″ x H 19.7″
- 6heads Big: Dia 280cm x H 70cm/ ∅ 110″ x H 27.6″
- Finish: Black,White
- Material: Metal /AL
- Lamp Source :E27 (Not Included)
- Power:40W Max
- Lighting Area: 5-10 Square meters
- Process: Polishing/ Painting
- We can provide OEM service and welcome your customized product order and self -designed drawings.
- Made in China
- We ship to world wide, so don't worry and just rest assure to place the order. If you want to see the real lamp photos,please just feel free to contact with us at email@example.com
· This Serge Mouille ceiling light can use to:
- USA 110volt. This light is certified
- EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
- AU / NZ 220~240volt certified